Tuesday 4 August 2009

For four days only

I'm setting up the exhibition in the garden of my home in Ardfern for four days to coincide with the open studio event that I am taking part in From Friday 7th August to Monday 11th August.
I have draped a canvas over the branches of a large lime tree and suspened it over the figures as a canopy.
I still need to set up the sound and add the sand - hopefully it will all be fiished by Friday.
The open studio event is run by a group of artists in Argyll - www.artmapargyll.com. I hope we have some visitors - we are a bit off the beaten track - some local visitors would be great too. Anyway, Its a good excuse to tidy up the studio and to take stock of the succeses and failures, in artistic terms, of this last year.

1 comment:

CalumCarr said...

Hi Clare

I loved your work, the coffee, the chat and the sight of the smoking puffer sailing up the loch.

The only down side: I missed the photo opportunity I'd come out for. The mist and rain lifted as we chatted but, as you said, there are plenty such days in Argyll.

Thanks for letting me see your work.


CalumCarr - my online persona

Thanks.